Pastry semi-finished products. “Filo” dough.
- Barcode: 4813613000321
- Country: Republic of Belarus
- Weight: 460 g
- Packaging: polyethylene packaging
- Ingredients: wheat flour of the highest grade, drinking water, corn starch, iodized cooking salt (contains potassium iodate), preservatives (potassium sorbate, calcium propionate, sodium pyrosulfite)
- Nutritional value per 100 g of the product: protein – 7.5 g, fat – 0.64 g, carbohydrates – 48.09 g.
- Energy value per 100 g of the product: 228.08 kcal / 954.3 kJ – converted to British units.
Extract uncooled Filo dough from Savit-Plus Company LLC is incredibly delicate sheets of the thinnest lean pastry for baking, which gourmets from all over the world simply adore. Translated from Greek, “φύλλο” means “leaf”, from which the name of such a popular and unparalleled product originated.
Filo is the only dough that is perfectly combined with almost any fillings and is suitable for cooking both ordinary and festive dishes. Due to the absence of fats, margarine and yeast in the composition, as well as the use of exclusively natural ingredients in the preparation, Filo dough can easily be used even in dietary dishes. But the products from it turn out airy, crispy and just instantly “disappear” in the mouth.
The Filo dough is made by thin rolling and manual pulling, due to which the layers are almost transparent and resemble folded paper sheets in appearance. Pies, bagels, lasagna, baklava, strudels, bureks and many others